Microsoft Power Pages is Generally Available in US Government clouds
We’re excited to announce the general availability of Microsoft Power Pages in US Government Clouds. Whether you’re a no-code, low-code, or code-first developer, Power Pages empowers you to build low-code, scalable, and secure business-centric websites. With pre-built templates and tools to govern and administer your live sites, this comprehensive website building and hosting platform is truly a one-stop shop.
With the Generaly availability, US government cloud customers can now access all the capabilities of Power Pages including:
- Power Pages Design Studio to Design your website seamlessly
- Template Hub which provides access to 16 new business solution templates
- Learn Hub to get up to speed with curated learning
- Enhanced security and governance including Private Mode and Setup Workspace
- Seamless transitions for current Power Apps portals customers
- Power Pages licensing available in subscription based model.
If you are a US government organization, you can access Microsoft Power Pages at following URL’s:
- US Government Community Cloud (GCC) – https://make.gov.powerpages.microsoft.us
- US GCC High – https://make.high.powerpages.microsoft.us/
- US Department of Defense (USDoD)- https://make.powerpages.microsoft.appsplatform.us/
Your feedback will help us continue to build on and improve the capabilities of this feature. We want to hear from you!
To learn more about Power Pages, see the documentation.