Announcing General Availability (GA) of dataset-based code components for Power Pages
We are excited to announce the General Availability (GA) of dataset-code components for Power Pages.
This feature allows pro-developers to provide dataset-based custom code components that allow site builders to enhance form and list components on webpage.
- Replace fields on web page forms with dataset code components to provide enhanced user experiences.
- Replace lists and sub grids on web page forms with dataset components, such as configuring a list to allow site users to directly edit data.
- Pro-developers can also surface dataset-based code components using Liquid tags.
- Your Power Pages version must be 9.4.9.xx or higher (updates are currently rolling out).
- Dataverse base portal package version must be 9.3.2209.x or higher (updates are currently rolling out).
- Power Apps grid control is supported now.
Your feedback will help us continue to build on and improve the capabilities of this feature. We want to hear from you!