Power Pages at the First Ever Microsoft Power Platform Conference!
We are excited to announce the first-ever annual Power Platform Conference – sponsored by Microsoft! Come join Microsoft’s senior thought leaders, software engineers, and fantastic Power Platform community experts in-person in Orlando, Florida on September 19-23, 2022.
Gain insights and understandings on the latest features and benefits of the Power Platform family via keynotes, sessions, breakouts, and more across Power Pages, Power Virtual Agents, Power Automate, Power Apps, and Power BI. It’s time to learn and connect with key innovators as they incorporate human-centered design and use discovery-based solutions to solve ever-changing business challenges!
In addition to featuring more than 100 speakers and more than 150 sessions, conference-goers will have the opportunity to connect—and reconnect—with users from around the world, building their personal and professional relationships, while gaining valuable insight into what’s new and next for Microsoft’s business applications.
See Power Pages at #MPPC22
Power Pages is thrilled to be collaborating with community members, Power Platform makers, fans, MVPs, and users of all levels for an in-person experience focused on what’s new, what’s to come and how Microsoft Power Platform can empower every person in your organization to achieve more.
Join us and have the chance to hear from real users that solve business problems daily, level-up your own Power Pages skills, and learn tips and tricks to accelerate and transform your business with Power Platform.
What are you waiting for? Come hear about what’s coming to Power Pages – straight from the source in our selected sections – and get hands-on with Power Pages experts during the full-day workshops.
Featured Power Pages Speakers include:
Featured Power Pages Sessions:
Developing Custom Code Websites for Power Pages | Nick Doelman
Power Pages Best Practices in Security, Monitoring and Administration | Dileep Singh and Dipti Jaiswal
Build a Website with No Code Using Power Pages Design Studio | Meera Mahabala and Claudio Romano
Featured Power Pages Workshops:
Mon, Sept 19 | Build a Data-Driven Website with Power Pages with Donovan Goode and Nikita Polyakov
Fri, Sept 23 | Build an Immersive Customer Experience Portal Using Power Pages with Kanwal Khipple
Feedback and collaboration are encouraged through our community site
Like all Power Platform programs, you can try Power Pages for free!
Capping off the week is a conference-exclusive night at Universal Orlando, home to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter® and Islands of Adventure™! You do not want to miss this first annual event at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal, and attendees who register before August 15th benefit from discounted registration rates.
What’s the Latest with Power Pages?
Whether you’re a citizen or pro-developer, Power Pages’ low-code, scalable, and secure solution empowers you to build business-centric websites quickly and easily.
Power Pages offers secure web development in a one-stop platform with simple customization options, pre-built templates, pro-developer capabilities, and tools to help you learn. With Power Pages’ public preview recently announced at Microsoft Build 2022, we’re gearing up for GA (coming soon) – and have lots of exciting things to share:
- Business websites for your enterprise: Power Pages today hosts thousands of websites around the world by large enterprises, state and local government, non-profits and educational institutes. Check out what King County and the nonprofit, PHDC has achieved using Power Pages
- Most secure, reliable and battletested platform: to build and host business data-centric websites with site-wide security and governance to protect against vulnerabilities, authenticate with ease, help keep data safe, and maintain governance and control
- Design Studio: the easiest way to create modern business data centric websites without writing any code.
- Templates Hub: a rich set of templates always growing with more dynamic options coming soon!
- Learn Hub: an experience within the product where you can learn about Power Pages capabilities from different dimensions of the user journey and from different users and stakeholder perspectives.
- Extend with pro-dev capabilities: productivity around CI/CD with VS Code CLI and workflow integrations in GitHub & Azure dev ops for ALM
- Part of Power Platform: drive endless innovation by leveraging other Power Platform programs to automate business processes with data you collect and share through Power Pages sites.
Don’t delay—sign up for the Microsoft Power Platform Conference today! We can’t wait to see you in Orlando!