Explore new capabilities in Microsoft Power Pages at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
Businesses today are constantly facing new and bigger challenges. Technology is diversifying and evolving faster than ever to address these issues, giving industries across the board a growing number of solutions to sift through. While managing these fast-paced changes and innovations, you also need to engage your customers at every touchpoint with remarkable customer experiences.
To help your team take on these complex challenges and drive your business toward future success, it’s essential to invest in the right technology.
Discover the next generation of intelligent business applications
The future of business starts today—and we’re excited to invite you to get a first look at what you need to get ahead at the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event. Watch product leaders guide you through the new capabilities. See hundreds of new product features, advancements, and innovations to help you drive revenue, delight customers, increase visibility, and strengthen collaboration across your organization.
Learn about the new features and capabilities being released across Microsoft Power Pages, recently announced for the 2023 release wave 1, including:
- Application lifecycle management (ALM)—Makers can now migrate site configurations between environments through a dedicated solutions area for Power Pages components. The simplified and enhanced visual experiences offer consistency with other Power Platform applications.
- Virtual table support—Connect external enterprise data with Microsoft Dataverse without duplications and build low-code websites in the necessary formats without compromising security.
- Cloud flows—Developers can securely call cloud flows using an API from webpages, authorize specific cloud flows, and configure security through the Setup workspace. A connector available in Microsoft Power Automate can be triggered on demand from events in Power Pages to drive bidirectional data exchange.
- Governance controls—Administrators can now enforce additional security measures through governance controls to block anonymous access. Establish organization-wide data security and avoid accidental data exposure with a data policy via a tenant setting.
- Detect and resolve conflict reliability—This new capability within Microsoft Visual Studio Code for the web promotes reliable coauthoring and reduces the risks of accidental deletions and overwrites by detecting and notifying developers of changes on the same file by multiple users.
- Multifile support—Allow developers to edit Power Pages site code from Visual Studio Code for the web without switching the context to Visual Studio.
- FAQ templates—Easily create FAQ websites from a customizable template.
And there’s much more in store. You’ll also see how these solutions work for businesses like yours with demos hosted by Microsoft product experts. You’ll hear from Charles Lamanna, Microsoft Corporate Vice President of Business Applications and Platforms, about how to innovate with business applications to grow your business faster than ever. The team behind the Microsoft Power Platform 2023 release wave 1 will also share insights and guide you through how all these updates, advancements, and new tech will help you:
- Expand visibility, reduce time, and enhance creativity in your departments and teams with unified, AI-powered capabilities.
- Empower your employees to focus on revenue-generating tasks while automating repetitive tasks.
- Connect people, data, and processes across your organization with modern collaboration tools.
- Innovate without limits using the latest in low-code development, including new next-generation AI capabilities.
A major theme of this digital event is the evolution of AI. Leaders in the field will show you some of the latest developments in AI that are leading the next generation of business applications. You’ll also join us for a special session that includes a deep dive into the tech behind language models hosted by Dr. Walter Sun, Microsoft Vice President, AI in Business Applications. Throughout the event, you’ll receive expert guidance on how to build more agile, customer-focused teams by empowering your solutions with AI and see firsthand how to get more value out of your data, collaboration, and tools.
Brand new insights from the experts
Find out how to enhance your customer experiences across your business with a look at real-life scenarios in expert-led demos of new capabilities and features. Gain valuable insights for overcoming your current challenges from other Microsoft customers who will share their journeys. And get answers to questions from the experts during a Q&A chat.
For a range of key best practices, strategies, and insights applicable to organizations across many industries, you don’t want to miss this digital launch event.
Watch product leaders guide you through the new capabilities. We hope you’ll join us.
Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
9:00 AM–10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC-7)